As Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve quickly, TrovaTrip is diligently monitoring global developments and following the advice of public health authorities, medical experts and officials in the destinations we operate.
Trips running through the end of April have been postponed. The safety and wellbeing of our hosts, travelers and staff is our priority, therefore, we will continue to work with our partners to adapt to the constantly evolving nature of this pandemic.
Your investment is protected. We are actively working with our partners to provide as much flexibility as possible and have done so for all of our trips through May. Should your trip be unable to operate, we are able to provide a credit for your total amount paid to be used on a future departure, or a refund minus any unrecoverable costs.
We thank you for your patience and understanding in these unprecedented times. Please excuse any delays in communication as we continue to work through customer inquiries as quickly as possible!
Thank you for being a part of our incredible community!
Tips while traveling
• Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
• Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Stay away from public areas and seek medical assistance if you are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.