An Update on Covid-19
We're here to support through this difficult time.
Covid-19 Travel Info
As travel resumes, we would like to assure you that the safety of our Hosts, Travelers and staff remains our top priority. We are diligently monitoring global developments and following the advice of public health authorities, medical experts and officials in the destinations we operate. TrovaTrip has resumed both domestic and international travel where it is safe and responsible to do so.
In order to promote a safe return to travel, we have implemented several Covid protocols for our travelers. While specifics may vary by destination, we have included some of our guidelines which include the practice of physical distancing, the use of face masks, and sanitation practices.
To comply with safety protocols, we require all travelers to complete a Covid-19 self-assessment and waiver prior to departure.
- Face Coverings: Please remember to bring a face mask. This will be required in all public spaces where social distancing is not possible, including any transfer. Our Operators will be able to provide masks on site, but it’s always best to pack extras.
- Social Distancing: Please practice social distancing of 6+ feet whenever possible for the safety of you and your fellow travelers.
- Hand Hygiene: Hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout the tour but we do recommend you pack some as well, especially for your flight!
[For US citizens] Re-entry into the US (International Departures Only): All travelers entering the United States must provide proof of a negative Covid test before boarding a flight to the US.
- If you are fully vaccinated: Proof of vaccination AND a negative Covid test result taken no more than 3 days before travel.
- If you are NOT fully vaccinated: A negative Covid test result taken no more than 1 day before travel.
Currently, two types of viral tests can be used: nucleic acid amplification tests (NAATs) and antigen tests.
Your investment is protected. We are actively working with our partners to provide as much flexibility as possible. Should your trip be unable to operate, we will work with your Host to reschedule and provide new trip dates at least 75 days before departure. If the rescheduled dates don't work for you, we will provide a credit in the amount of your initial 25% down payment which can be used on any future departure when applied within 12 months of issue. If you have made additional payments towards your balance, you may request a refund for that portion. You can view our full cancellation policy here.
We thank you for your patience and understanding in these unprecedented times. Thank you for being a part of our incredible community!